The Black Talons Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Talons Pack

The Black Talons is a fun pack of wolves, and they are seeking active fun members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pack Roleplay

Go down 
+4
Angel
Ayame
Oakfire
Ralf
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ayame

Ayame

Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:26 pm

Ayame had appeared behind Angel she looked " I have no idea "
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:10 pm

Domino reared his paw up high in the air after spotting some fish below him. His claw grasfully swooped down and jamed right into the fish causing it to land on the shore due to a powerfull blow, it lay there motionless. He reared his head up in victory before walking over to the fish picking it up in his mouth, and heading over to the den site.
Back to top Go down
http://owls.freeforums.org/
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:46 pm

Ralf had been at the meadow for about fifteen minutes and catch ten hares he laid down plucking the fur off one of the hares
Back to top Go down
https://blacktalons.rpg-board.net
Zaroque

Zaroque

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:00 pm

"I know what they are......" Said Zaroque, she carried on to say "But surely they are 10 hours early.. I-I've got to go." So Zaroque runned to the forest passing the irisistible Bison. Another time she thought to herself

P.S. Angel follow Zaroque but not to close or she will see you, then hind behind a tree and look what visitors she has.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:04 pm

Ayame watched as Zaroque took off she looked at Angel " Well I guess hunts off " she shrug " Well on off to do more practice training with my powers howl if you need me " Ayame white wings appered and fell to her sides she smiled and headed off in the clouds
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:16 pm

Angel nodded and smiled as Ayame took us she bark a goodbye then turned her attention back to Zaroque. She was curious trying to figure out why Zaroque had taken off so suddendly and to where was she is such a hurry to get to all of a sudden. Angel eyes turned a ghosty whitish silver her fluffy white wings came out. She closes her eyes and took in a deep breath then exhaled slowly she used her power of camaflauge to become compeltey invisible, then she took off after Zaroque. She walked a few feet behind the wolf after passing the bison, knowing that she couldn't been seen she felt no need to be that far away from the wolf. As new figures came into view Angel opened her wings and jumped onto a large tree branch a few feet from her she laid on the branch waiting and listening carefully to find out what was going on
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:16 pm

Domino laid himself down at the enterence of the pack den. He put his paw on his catch wondering wheather on not to eat it. Remembering that he wasn't really hungry to begin with he picked it up again and stored it in the very back of the den, where the food was usually stored.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:20 pm

Ralf looked at the hares in front of him he wasn't really hunger but he didn't want any other predators taking his food. Ralf took each hare one at a time to a dig hole that he usually hid food in just in case there was every a hard time where food was short or he didn't feel like eating. When he was done he pushed a medium size boulder or the hole so the scent of the food wouldn't get out, then he took off on marking duty
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:25 pm

Domino looked around at the empty den before deciding to stand guard over it. If no one was at the den, most likely someone would go and try to steal the pups or food. So with that he sat down infront of the den watching anything for signs of movment.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:29 pm

Ralf went on the east side of his territory marking every tree , shrub and stone he saw. He decided to start over here just because he hadn't been around at this side in about over a month and wanted to make sure no loners where wandering around when he was sure everything was okay he went to a lake to take a break and get a drink
Back to top Go down
Zaroque

Zaroque

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:42 am

Zaroque keeped running towards the tree.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:45 pm

Ayame flew out over the ocean with it being such a nice day she decided to go for a long swim she flew into the water making a large splash. She swam around under the water looking at the fish swim around her

Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Wallpaper_Mexico_Meer_p78.de

Pack Roleplay - Page 2 92704-10
Back to top Go down
Zaroque

Zaroque

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:33 am

As Zaroque kept ranning, she felt danger in her body. Like every step she was taking something old and good is taken out, and something new and bad is being replaced by it. Zarouqe finally reached the trees' and hid right behind them to get a clser look at the fire.
"What are you doing here" Zaroque said aggressively.
"Oh look. Its Hawk" Said the unknown Wolf
"Dont speak to me like that" she Barked.
The wolf clicked with his mouth. "I suggest you run" He said back.
Howling came from the trees and surrounded her. But Zaroque jumped up high like no Wolf has ever done and barked so loud all the trees leavd rustled in the hurricane of a bark.
But the other wolf jumped up higher and bit her neck, through the trees she flew with the power of his bite.
"Gahh!" Zaroque screamed and went back to earth. Dominantly Zaroque said "Your not getting Past the legond of the IceHawkes!"
The male wolf suddenly looked shocket and said it slowly over and over again.
"The legon of the IceHawkes.....The Legond of the IceHawkes...." He said. "I'll let you off this time!" and he ran away with his pack. Zaroque was bleeding heavily and ran back to the Pack den.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:58 pm

Angel had watched everything and she was kinda confused she didnt no what the IceHawk legion was and she didn't care when everything was over she followed Zaroque back to the den staying in camaflauge until they were back.
Back to top Go down
Zaroque

Zaroque

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:46 pm

Zaroque looked back at Angel and had a sulky droopy face and eyes like an english setter
as Zaroque was trotting back her neck started bleeding heavily
Back to top Go down
Fire_Wing

Fire_Wing

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:38 am

Come's out of the den and sees the two wolves. She sees that one is her mother.- Mother! What happened? Your bleeding!
Back to top Go down
Zaroque

Zaroque

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:55 am

"Yes, I know, keep it quiet that I'm bleeding OK?" Zaroque said back as she licked the pups forhead.
Back to top Go down
Fire_Wing

Fire_Wing

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:37 am

Nods- alright, mother, I will, but shouldn't you tell some one?
Back to top Go down
Zaroque

Zaroque

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:20 am

"I will, but not now. I'll tell Ralph tonight, and show him what I mean.." Zaroque repyed and she shent down to the same height as the Pup and Licked the Pups dry nose. "Now get some sleep dear."
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:41 pm

Ayame flew back from her underwater adventure she landed at the den and folded in her wings she looked at Zaroque and noticed she was bleeding she shifted a worried glance at Angel and used the power of minding reading to ask the question Angel could probably read from her face what happened to Zaroque ?
Back to top Go down
Zaroque

Zaroque

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:27 pm

looks at them with a frown "I suggest I leave then.." And she went off to the water
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:29 pm

Angel nodded to Zaroque while answering Ayame question in though "To be completely hontest am not exactly sure but I no she got attcked I just don't no what for"
Back to top Go down
Fire_Wing

Fire_Wing

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:26 pm

Zaroque wrote:
"I will, but not now. I'll tell Ralph tonight, and show him what I mean.." Zaroque repyed and she shent down to the same height as the Pup and Licked the Pups dry nose. "Now get some sleep dear."

Yawns and looks at her mother: "But mother, I'm not tired."
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:40 pm

Ralf appears from out of the bushes he sees his sister his best find and his pup. He walks over to Ayame and licks her cheek "Hey Sis" he looks at Angel "Hows it going Angel" then he looks at the pup he lays down "And how is it going little one"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack Roleplay   Pack Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack Roleplay
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2