The Black Talons Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Talons Pack

The Black Talons is a fun pack of wolves, and they are seeking active fun members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Human Roleplay

Go down 
+3
Angel
Ayame
Ralf
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Domino

Domino

Human Roleplay - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:29 pm

Jaden turned back at the guy again after hearing a question. "uh, I think we just mix them and see what happened, if there are any chemical changes we record them on paper." He stated pulling some paper out from his bag and putting it on a spererate table from the chemicals. "we record smell, color changes and bubbles or smoke."
Back to top Go down
http://owls.freeforums.org/
Oakfire

Oakfire

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:31 pm

"Oh. Sounds easy enough." He said.
Taking out a piece of paper from one of his backpack's many pockets, he selected two beakers and one vial.
"Hmm..Sulfur, Charcoal, and Potassium Nitrate. Where have I heard that before?" He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:36 pm

Jasmines laughed she waited for the smoke to clear before adding some other chemicals
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:38 pm

"I don't know." Jaden said still rather quiet. He looked at the chemicals and beekers. 'down boy.' he thought to himself picturing what happened when he got ahold of one of his father's bombs. "Well uh... just.. don't let me touch the chemicals. I'll hold the...beakers while you poor them in." he said trying not to get his other side excited.
Back to top Go down
Oakfire

Oakfire

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:40 pm

"Sure." He said, and grabbed a couple beakers.
He gently poured one into another.
"Any change?"
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:40 pm

Nicholas see the girl leave boredly he decided that he wanted to go to so her picked up a beaker of water and threw it on the teacher " yeah I no get out " Nicholas happily takes his book bag he waves to his sister in Jasmine see you guys in lunch Nicholas left the classroom and went outside to the football field he sat on the bleachers and relaxed
Back to top Go down
https://blacktalons.rpg-board.net
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:41 pm

Nichole mouth drops open as she sees her brother throw the water on the teacher she covers her mouth holding in a laugh as her brother left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Kayla went outside, she headed for the football field but stopped when she saw someone. She walked towards him, seeing he was from her science class. "So what'd you do to get out?" She asked, approaching the bleachers.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Jasmine just shook her head she watched the teacher get on the phone and call the dean
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Jaden sees another person leave. "Oh wow." He says trying not the laugh at the now wet teacher, turning back to the chemical things he says. "It's sorta turning green... was it that color before?" He asked then turned to look at another group from were the other kid had left from.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:47 pm

Nicholas seeing the new girl approaching him he hears her ask him a question and he answers " Oh I threw some water on the teacher and then left and I have to say most fun thing I did all day..... okay is more like a close second but still "
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:48 pm

As the teacher is talking on the phone the bell rings Nichole picks up her bag and leaves to the lunchroom
Back to top Go down
Oakfire

Oakfire

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:50 pm

"Uh..I dunno." He said.
Noticing the teacher's occupation, He sneaked outside.
Ah, sanctum.
Unsure of what to do, he went towards the janitor's room. Most schools had a secret ladder to the roof there.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Jasmine is right out of the door after Nichole she goes to the lunch room and gets on line for her lunch
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Jaden hears the bell ring. 'finally out of this smelly class.' he thought and put his stuff back into his bag then started cleaning up the chemicals. after that he ran out of the classroom nocking over the teacher into a bucket of water. Since no one was around he let out a laugh and ran to the cafateria.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Nicholas hears the bell ring and he starts to see a bunch of people moving around he looks at the new girl " Now time for the most fun part of school lunch " Nicholas jumps down from the bleachers and walks off to the lunchroom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Kayla laughed, imagining the teacher soaked. "Nice." She said. "The only thing I did today was get lost in the halls... not like it's all that bad I mean it beats going to class." She shrugged. She heard a bell ring from inside the school. "Lunch.." she said. "Joy wonder who I'll sit by." She said trudging slow as ever back to the school. "I should've stayed home.." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Oakfire

Oakfire

Hearing the bell ring, he arrived at top.
"Ah, good view." He said.
Taking out an apple and a couple pieces of candy, he had lunch there.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:53 pm

Nichole gets on line behind Jasmine she looks at what the have for today
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:55 pm

Nicholas walks up behind his sister skipping everyone behind her he puts his arm around her neck " Hey you miss me "
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:56 pm

Nichole rolled her eyes " I spend twenty-four hours a day with you whats to miss " she laughed
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:56 pm

Jaden walked into the cafe, he pulled out a wallet from his bag and rumaged through it so he could get himself some food. He then walked over to the (food place?) to check out what they had, he didn't really care though he wasn't much of a picky eater.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:57 pm

Jasmine laughed she gets her lunch and walks over to an empty table

Human Roleplay - Page 6 433811697_bba2362bba
Back to top Go down
Oakfire

Oakfire

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:58 pm

(Cafeteria)
That done, He took out a laptop, and went to business.
Hacking the school's system, he downloaded everything, from blueprints to teacher information.
"Never know when It's going to come in handy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:59 pm

Sparrow got in line and quickly bought some food, not really caring much about what she got. She went and sat down at a table, she sat side ways, putting her feet up on a seat next to her for a foot rest.

Human Roleplay - Page 6 Schoollunch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human Roleplay
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next