The Black Talons Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Talons Pack

The Black Talons is a fun pack of wolves, and they are seeking active fun members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Human Roleplay

Go down 
+3
Angel
Ayame
Ralf
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Oakfire

Oakfire

Human Roleplay - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:50 pm

Jack read the sign and sighed. So this was Science.
He walked in as fast as possible, muttered "New Student" to the teacher, and went to the back of the class.
The teacher called him back, and he briefly explained that he was a new student.
That done, he took a seat at the back of the class.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:52 pm

Jasmine packs up and leaves the music room glad that it was finally over she goes to science she goes to her table and sits down
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:52 pm

Jaden got into class he looked at the teacher and she showed him an empty seat and then headed to the back, he felt like a clutz and that wasn't a good way to start school as. He pulled out a pencil and eraser.
Back to top Go down
http://owls.freeforums.org/
Oakfire

Oakfire

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Jack was twirling a pencil in the air when some other student came in.
"Hey." He said when the student sat down near him.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Nichole goes to Science she takes her seat next to Jasmine she waited to see what kinda chemicals they were going to mix today
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:58 pm

Jaden turned to see who was talking to him. He didn't know how to reply, not actually talking to anybody but his brother or dog for years now. "Uh, hi." he said trying to speak in a normal voice instead of a quiet one.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:59 pm

Nicholas walks into to class as the second bell rings he sees their are some new students he looks at his new female class mate and sits down at the table across for his sister and Jasmine " That girl so wants me "
Back to top Go down
https://blacktalons.rpg-board.net
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:00 pm

Jasmine looks at the new girl and then back at Nicholas " And how do you figure that she has not looked at you or spoken to you "
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Nichole rolls her eyes " You think everyone wants to get with you the girl just got her leave her alone and try focusing on something other then girls "
Back to top Go down
Oakfire

Oakfire

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Jack nodded in response.
"So, uh, are you a new student? Since I've come in just today." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Kayla looked at the students the sat around her. One was nervously twiddleing with their thumbs, Kayla decided he was some sorta of huge geek. Another girl who sat next to her was fiddling with her hair, Kayla shrugged, she wasn't horrible And the guy across from her kept staring at her, his head resting on his hand. "Dude stop." she said. Kayla knocked his arm over causing his head to hit the table, she heard him mutter an ow, she giggled. Kayla got out a pen and stretched, tired and already bored from school.
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:04 pm

"yeah I'm new.." Jaden replied still semi uncomferatble, he looked and saw the teacher with some chemicals. "Oh brother... this is going to end badly." Jaden said a spark of light in his one eye that was covered by his bangs.
Back to top Go down
Oakfire

Oakfire

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:05 pm

"Chemicals on the first day. This ain't gonna end well." He concurred.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:06 pm

The teacher places the chemicals on the table she looks at Nicholas " Don't Touch Anything " she looked at Nichole and Jasmine " If he reaches for anything you girls call me over " Nicholas rolled his eyes and the teacher went on
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:08 pm

Nichole nodded to the teacher then looked at her brother " Now you be a good boy for once in your life and listen to the teacher no touching " she patted his head
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:09 pm

Jasmine laughed " Aw its okay if you be a good boy and pay attention to the teacher maybe then you can touch something "
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:09 pm

Jaden moved the hair out of the way of his face. "Well... this place better have a fire extiguasher and a few hoses." He said silently eyeing the chemicals, though it didn't seam like it he didn't feel much like talking.
Back to top Go down
Oakfire

Oakfire

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:12 pm

For some reason, that glint in the guy's eyes scared him more than the gators he had seen back home.
"Can I get some extra protection? Some extra coats and an extra fire extinguisher here?" He nervously asked the teacher. She nodded.
"Okay.." He said under his breath after grabbing the supplies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Kayla watched as the three started fiddling with the chemicals. Kayla looked around the classroom at the other students, she yawned this class was boring and she didn't really like the people at her table. Kayla took some dye and hid it, she figured knowing the guy that sat across from her that she could use it later.
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:15 pm

Jaden looked at the guy in confusion. "I'm not going to burn the place down." he said this time in his quiet tone and returned to staring at the front of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Oakfire

Oakfire

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:16 pm

"Yeah...probably not. Just in case though." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Nicholas stuck his tongue out at the two girls then he put his goggles on and waited for one of them to do something
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Nicholes smiles " Real mature " she rolled her eyes and put her goggles on she took to beakers a light blue one and a bright yellow one and pour the two into a empty beaker she watched as the the color turned green and smoke came out of the beaker

Human Roleplay - Page 5 Chemical
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Kayla could tell the guys kept staring at her. THe guy put on his goggles, and when he did he looked at the supplies. "Where's the dye?.." He asked, looking around for it. "Oh..." Kayla said grinning. "Here it is." She squirted it out onto his white shirt. The teacher looked over at Kayla's table and saw what happened. She pointed her hand towards the hallway. "Hall. Now." SHe said sternly. Kayla rolled her eyes and got up. "Took you long enough.." She muttered as she walked towards the door, glad to just be out of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Oakfire

Oakfire

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Jack saw the girl squirt the dye, and quietly chuckled.
Then he concentrated on the task at hand.
"Uh, what were we supposed to do again?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human Roleplay
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next