The Black Talons Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Talons Pack

The Black Talons is a fun pack of wolves, and they are seeking active fun members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Human Roleplay

Go down 
+3
Angel
Ayame
Ralf
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame

Ayame

Human Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:15 pm

Nichole rolled her eyes again " Do I really have a choice " Nichole starts walking with her arms folded following Jasmine to the locker room
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:17 pm

Jasmine laughed she walks into the locker room and changes into her gym clothes she loosk at Nichole " Hey I don't get why you act the way that you do your a cheerleader for crying out loud you do your share of flirting .... hmm I just think your protective of your brother or you just dont like to share him " Jasmine laughed again
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:22 pm

Nichole got changed and looked at Jasmine " I don't care about sharing him and am not protective of him its just he is making out with a new girl every time I look at him I so hate what high school has done to him " Nichole pouts and leans against her locker " And I don't flirt I get flirted with there is a big difference "
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:24 pm

Nicholas sneaks into an open classroom with the girl he makes out with her for about six minutes until I teacher walks into the room she kicks Nicholas and his female friend out of the room Nicholas and the girl depart after she gives him her number and he goes to the boy locker room and gets changed

Last edited by Ralf on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://blacktalons.rpg-board.net
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:28 pm

Jasmine smiles and gave Nichole a hug " Look I have no idea what its like to be a twin but am guessing you guys must be pretty tight coming out the womb together , having the same birthday and everything its must be hard to see him slowly drifting away from you .... but hey no matter what you will always have me now lets go before we are late for gym " Jasmine grabs Nichole hand and drags her out of the locker to the gym
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:29 pm

Nichole rolls her eyes " Yeah wouldn't want for that to happen " she says sarcastically as she is drag to the gym
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:48 pm

Jasmine laughs as they make it into the gym just as the first bell rings she looks at Nichole " Can you be a little bit I don't no cheery like you are a cheer leader last time I checked " The teacher walks into the gym he blows his whistle and has everyone start there drills Jasmine starts with the jumping jacks with it being the easiest thing for her to do
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:49 pm

Nichole sighed and started by running the five laps around the gym
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:52 pm

Nicholas arrives in the gym just as the second bell rung the teacher gives Nicholas a stern look Nicholas looks away for a second then back at the teacher the teacher point down at the ground Nicholas gets down on the floor and does his push ups
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:01 pm

Jasmine finishes her jumping jacks and joins in with the people jogging
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:11 pm

Nichole stops doing her laps when the coach blows his whistle he starts handing out basketballs Nichole goes and takes a sit on the bleachers not feeling like playing basketball
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:12 pm

Jasmine follows Nichole over to the bleachers she jumps on she looks at Nichole " Will I have to kill you to see you smile cause if so I will "
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:14 pm

Nichole laughs " who smiles when there being killed "
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Nicholas gets up from off of the floor he walks over to the bleachers he jumps up and takes a seat next to his sister he pokes his sister " Hey moody you okay "
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:22 pm

Nichole rolls her eyes then looks at her brother " I am fine dont you have a girl to go stick her tongue down "
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:23 pm

Jasmine laughs and looks at Nicholas " hmm speaking up that where is your friend we saw you with earlier when you left us "
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:25 pm

" Oh well after we you no hung out for a few minutes we split up if we hadn't I would be doing a lot more push ups " Nicholas laughs then looks at his sister " And well um not at the moment if I did would I be sitting here right now "

Last edited by Ralf on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:44 pm

Jasmine laughed " Glad to no how unimportant we are to you "
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:47 pm

" Yeah thanks for thats have I mentioned lately how good oh a brother you are to me ....... cause if I have I so take it back "
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:57 pm

Nicholas laughed " Well I can see you two are in not so good moods so am just gonna go play some ball for the last ten minutes of class " Nicholas jumps off the bleachers and joins some of his friends in a game
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:04 pm

Jasmine laughs at Nichole comment then waves good bye to Nicholas as he leaves the bleachers she looks boredly at the clock waiting for the bell to ring
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:44 pm

The bell rings Nichole jumps off the bleachers she goes to the locker room and changes back into her clothes
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:26 am

Jasmine jumps down off the bleachers and follows Nichole to the locker room she changes back into her clothes then leaves the locker and goes to their next class
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:48 pm

Nicholas hands the basketball to coach then he runs out of the gym to the locker room he changes his clothes and goes to Social Studies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:10 pm

Kayla sighed as she set down the last box from the truck. She looked over at her mother who was already unpacking the objects from the boxes. "There is school today.. right?" She asked. Sparrow's mom looked at her. "Of course. Though I thought you wanted to stay home so you can get settled.." Sparrow looked at all the packed boxes and shook her head. "Nah I don't think I'd want to stay and unpack, I'd rather go meet the local teens. And I got all my school stuff so I'm good to go, I'll just go get dressed." Kayla went upstairs to her room, which was already mostly unpacked. She got changed then gathered together all her school stuff before heading off to school.

Human Roleplay - Page 2 AAAADLcZ20cAAAAAAG6tWA

Human Roleplay - Page 2 Skirt

Human Roleplay - Page 2 BreezeBackAngelSpikeHighHeels
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human Roleplay
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next