The Black Talons Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Talons Pack

The Black Talons is a fun pack of wolves, and they are seeking active fun members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Human Roleplay

Go down 
+3
Angel
Ayame
Ralf
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayame

Ayame

Human Roleplay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:15 pm

Nichole comes out of the locker room she goes to class she walks into the classroom and sits in the back of the room she takes her stuff out of her book bag for class
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:18 pm

Jasmine goes into the classroom she sits in the desk next to Nichole she takes out her notebook and pen the second bell rings the teacher comes in and starts collecting the homework from Friday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:19 pm

Kayla parked her car in the student parking lot and went into the school. She went to the main office and got her schedule then went to her locker and dropped off all her stuff, grapping the stuff she needed. Kayla shut her locker and walked off to her class, when she got there she took a seat in the middle of the class, not wanting to be near the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:22 pm

Nicholas comes into the classroom as the second bell rings the teacher points to the seat in front of her Nicholas rolls his eyes and sits down at the desk he takes out his notebook and pencil as the teacher walks around collecting the other kids homework when she comes to Nicholas he shrugs the teacher shakes her head and goes about collecting the papers
Back to top Go down
https://blacktalons.rpg-board.net
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:25 pm

Nichole gives the teacher her homework when she comes to her the teacher goes up to the board and starts writing the date on the board then she comes around handing out textbooks
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:28 pm

Once the teacher finishes handing out the textbooks she writes the pages that the students have to read then she starts writing questions on the board to go with the reading Jasmine sighs boredly she opens up the textbook and starts reading while the teacher writes the questions
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Nicholas not really feeling like reading he opens the textbook to the page on the board then starts doodling a picture of the teacher dead with wolves eating her remains the teacher looks at Nicholas and sees that he is not reading she snatches the book off of his desk she looks at the picture for a few minutes then gives Nicholas a cold look she walks over to her desk and slams the notebook down she pulls open one of her drawers she takes out to pass and hands it to Nicholas " Pack up your stuff and get out of my classroom you will go to the dean and I will make sure to call him to make sure you go " Nicholas rolls his eyes he puts his pencil in his book bag he looks at the teacher " Hmm can I have my book back " the teacher points to the door Nicholas walks out of the classroom
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:36 pm

Nichole watches her brother get kicked out of class she starts to giggle and the teacher glares at her she quickly looks down and goes back to reading still giggling to herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:36 pm

Sparrow looked at the reading students, except for one of them. She couldn't help but laugh she closed the book and didn't bother reading. She didn't want to read on her first day of school. She got out her phone and started texting someone.
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:37 pm

Jaden walked into school after being dropped off by his brother, "I'm late." he growled and headed to the office to get a late slip filled out. After getting his slip he looked at his agenda to see were his classes were.
Back to top Go down
http://owls.freeforums.org/
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:44 pm

Jasmine laughs loudly as Nicholas is kicked out of class the teacher slaps her long ruler down on the desk " Jasmine is there something you wish to share with the class cause I would like to know whats so funny" Jasmine stares blankly at the teacher shaking her head slowly no the teacher folds her arms while leaning against her desk " Well I hope all the time you were back there laughing you got some reading done come up here and do the first problem " Jasmine begans to say something but the teacher cuts her off " Now Jasmine ! " Jasmines gets out of her sit slowly and goes up to the board she looks at the question for a long mintue trying to figure out something to right the teacher shakes her head " Jasmine go back to your seat and I will be sure to give your mother a nice phone call later on tonight " Jasmine sighs and walks back to her seat quickly and sits down
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:46 pm

Jaden headed up to his first class, when he got there he saw a student walking out of the class with suplise. He tilted his head in confusion then walked into the class with his slip expecting to be yelled at by the teacher.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:49 pm

Nicholas walks threw the halls he bumps into a girl coming out of the bathroom not really feeling like sitting in the dean's office until next period Nicholas hooks up with the girl in a near by stairway after about twelve minutes Nicholas gets the girl number then he goes to the dean office the den looks at him " Your teacher called me fifteen minutes ago " Nicholas shrugs " I had to go to the bathroom " the dean points to a chair in the back of his office Nicholas walks over to the chair and sits down
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:52 pm

Nichole covers her mouth silently laughing as Jasmine walks back to her seat once Jasmine sits down Nichole raiser her hand the teacher calls her up to the board to do the problem Jasmine didnt then the teacher turns her attention to the student that came into the class with a late slip
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:55 pm

"Your late." The teacher said as if she had eyes in the back of her head. "I know ma'm." Jaden said giving the teacher the late slip. the teacher read it then pointed to a seat near the back. "next time don't over sleep and you wont miss the bus." the teacher said and then put the late slip on the desk, Jaden gave the teacher a death glare then sat at a random empty seat near the back.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:55 pm

Jasmine closes the textbook and just copies the answers to the questions that other students write on the board
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Nichole walks back to her seat the teacher goes over the questions and answers then she walks around the room and gives out the homework she hands Nichole two papers " Hmm am sure your brother thought her was going to get out of doing his homework but I dont think so " the teacher smiles evilly and walks around the room giving the other kids there homework Nichole turns to Jasmine " Okay that teacher so freaks me out " Nichole looks at the teacher then starts putting her stuff away
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:02 pm

Jasmine laughed " You and me both " Jasmine puts away her stuff then the bell rings Jasmine swings her bag over her shoulder and walks out of the classroom and goes to the music room
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:03 pm

Jaden looked over the homework sheets the teacher gave him. 'dog food.' he thought and put them in his bag. Jaden hears the bell ring, he grabs his stuff and hurries out of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Nicholas hears the bell ring he stands up and grabs his book bag he walks up to the dean desk " Well I guess its time for me to go I know you must be really upset seeing as how much you love my company but the music is call me and I must follow it " Nicholas gives a fake sniffle then a sigh then he bolts out of the deans office and races to music class screaming " FREEDOM SWEET FREEDOM !!!! "
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:08 pm

Nichole walks out of the classroom with Jasmine she goes to the bathroom across from the music room as she comes out she can hear her brother screaming all the way down the hall she laughs and walks into the room she gets her instrument from the back of the room and sits in her seat
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:10 pm

Jaden walked into the music room, he looked around and saw a few instruments. He decided to take a seat and wait for the teacher to asing him one.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:12 pm

Nicholas walks into the classroom he takes a seat next to his sister " So what did I miss "
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:16 pm

" Hmm nothing much Jasmine is getting a call home and I have a delivery for you " Nichole goes into her book bag " Heres your homework try to remember to do it this time " she hands him his homework
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:18 pm

Jaden brushes some hair out of his face, he hears some people talking near the back of the room. He yawned and crossed his arms in the back of his head using them as a pillow and then folded his legs aswell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human Roleplay
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next