The Black Talons Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Talons Pack

The Black Talons is a fun pack of wolves, and they are seeking active fun members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Human Roleplay

Go down 
+3
Angel
Ayame
Ralf
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

Human Roleplay - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:22 pm

The second bell rings the teacher comes into the classroom she closes the door then has everyone take there sit she picks up a clip board from her desk then starts assigning instruments to people who don't have one yet she looks at her list then at Nicholas " Hmm Nicholas now what instrument should I give you "
Nicholas jumps out of his seat " Well I was thinking like an electric guitar or the drums "the teacher thinks to herself then looks at Nicholas " I have the perfect instrument for you " she goes to the back of the room then comes back she hands Nicholas the triangle Nicholas looks at it then his teacher " Seriously " the teacher nods happily yup she walks back to the front of the room " Now whos next " Nicholas sits back in his seat
Back to top Go down
https://blacktalons.rpg-board.net
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:24 pm

Jasmine starts laughing uncontrollable as Nicholas is handed his triangle the teacher comes to her and gives her the trumpet she takes it still laughing
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:32 pm

Nichole starts laughing right after Jasmine she looks at Nicholas " I think the teacher is right that is the perfect instrument for you "
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:34 pm

Jaden looked over at the one guy who got a triangle. He then watches the teacher walk over to him with something. "uh...hi?" He asked as the teacher's eyes ate hole through his flesh. "For you." the teacher said ignoring the uncomfertable 'hi' statement and hands him a flute. "Do I have to?" He grumbles and the teacher justs walks away to the front of the room again.
Back to top Go down
http://owls.freeforums.org/
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:38 pm

The teacher hands out sheets a paper with music on it she puts kids with he same instruments in a group to practice the music Nichole gets up and goes to her group with the clarinet and takes a seat
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Nicholas watches as everyone goes into their groups he just sits there a girl comes over to him she hands him the music sheet and sits down Nicholas forgets all about the triangle and moves closer to the girl the to of the go over their few parts in the stupid song then start up their own conversation
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:45 pm

Jasmine goes into her group and practices the song with her group
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:47 pm

Jaden gets up after getting his sheet and sits down in his group. suddenly even more uncomferatble being next to people. "What's wrong?" he hears someone ask he turns towards the person and lets out a few quiet words. "nothing." he said and returned to trying to think of ways to rip up his sheet of paper without being seen. "well... okay then." the person says and starts practecing her insterment.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:06 pm

The teacher starts to call people up to show how the praticing went she decides to skip Nicholas and his new friend seeing how they didnt have any big parts
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:10 pm

Jasmine group is called up first they make a lot of mistakes but the teacher doesnt seem to care so Jasmine just walks back to her seat and sits down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:10 pm

Sparrow looked at her schedule, she had music. Sparrow shook her head. She didn't want to take music, instead she wanted to explore the school, looking around the corner of a hall way she walked off to explore the halls.
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:16 pm

Jaden stoped thinking when he felt the teacher's glare on him again. He growled under his breath and started playing his insturment with the rest of the group he was forced to be put in.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Nichole group was up next Nichole didnt really try but she managed to live threw it she went back to her seat and watched the next group go up
Back to top Go down
Oakfire

Oakfire

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:25 pm

Jack wandered the halls, looking at his class schedule for the umpteenth time.
"Where the heck is music?" He muttered under his breath.
Oh well. The less time I'm forced to put in at school. The better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Kayla walked around a corner and ran into someone. "Sorry" she mumbled. "Could you help me find a class?" She looked at him but he seemed lost as well. She sighed he wouldn't be much help.
Back to top Go down
Oakfire

Oakfire

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Great. Another lost person.
"Doubt I'll be much help, but sure. Which class?" He asked, putting on the most friendly face he could manage at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:31 pm

Jaden started tapping his foot on the ground bordely, he had to get out of there. He rased his hand waiting for the teacher. "Yes?" she asked, Jaden thought for a quick moment. "I uh, need to go to the bathroom really badly." he said acting like it was really bad. "fine." the teacher said and gave Jaden a hall pass. He wissed out of the music room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:33 pm

Kayla frowned. "Music........... but I guess you can't find it either?" Kayla felt like she was annoying him, like she had most people.
Back to top Go down
Oakfire

Oakfire

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:36 pm

"Not really." He said.
"That's what I'm trying to find too," he agreed.
Well, a member of the class. A lost one, but still. It wouldn't hurt to make a couple friends.
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:38 pm

Jaden continued to scurry for his freedom.. he saw two people and his eyes widened. He crashed right into them. Standing up to brush off his jeans he said quietly. "sorry."
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:39 pm

Nicholas watched the class impatiently finally the bell rung Nicholas was the first one out of the classroom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:41 pm

Kayla shrugged. "Well at least I know I'm not alone." She looked down the hall way and decided to go down a hall she hadn't "explored" yet. "Well.. I'll look this way." She said. Kayla turned around only to get knocked into by another guy. "Well, it's either this school is really big or people here are blind" she said, getting frusterated by the fact she couldn't find the stupid music class. She heard the bell ring. "Oh well off to science, which she had already passed earlier.
Back to top Go down
Oakfire

Oakfire

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:42 pm

Jack heard the bell ring.
Science. No Idea where that is either.
The girl from before seemed confident, so Jack assumed she knew where Science was.
Hoping his hunch was right, he followed her.
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:44 pm

Jaden heard the bell ring and let out a sigh happy to be out of the darned class. He through the hall pass and then headed for sience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:48 pm

Kayla heard footsteps follow her, she glanced back and saw the boy following her. She shrugged figuring he was just lost still. Kayla made her way to science and went in, sitting down at a desk near the front. The teacher saw her and not knowing her motioned for her to come to her. Kayla sighed and got up, she walked up to the teacher, telling her she was just a new student. The teacher nodded and sat back down, feeling some eyes looking at her from behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human Roleplay
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next