The Black Talons Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Black Talons Pack

The Black Talons is a fun pack of wolves, and they are seeking active fun members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Human Roleplay

Go down 
+3
Angel
Ayame
Ralf
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Oakfire

Oakfire

Human Roleplay - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:00 pm

Deciding he could stay here the rest of the day, he settled in a comfortable spot to wait out the day.
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:01 pm

Nichole gets her lunch and goes and sits down at the table with Jasmine

Human Roleplay - Page 7 42990157
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:02 pm

Nicholas gets his lunch and sits down with the girls he looks at them " Hey one of want to lend me twenty dollars "

Human Roleplay - Page 7 School-lunch21
Back to top Go down
https://blacktalons.rpg-board.net
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Nichole shakes her head "Um no and I dont even care what you need it for the answer is no "
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:09 pm

Jasmine laughed " You no your rich right and anyway I will but you have to do something first.... hmm I dare you to go stand on anyone of these tables take your shirt off and make some kinda of stupid announcement " Jasmine laughed
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Jaden payed the woman at the counter the required money for his lunch and then went to find an empty table to sit at. He looked at the same group of people who was in the other classes. He decided to he should give it a try, walking up to the table he asked. "Mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down
http://owls.freeforums.org/
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:22 pm

Nicholas looked up at the other new kid " Sure take a sit and be right back " he looked at Jasmine " your on " Nicholas gets up and jumps onto a an empty lunch table he takes off his shirt he looks at all the people staring at him he thinks of something to say then he clears his throat " OKAY EVERY I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY AND THIS IS FOR THE CHEERLEADERS IF YOU NEED A STUDY PARTNER , A DATE , OR JUST A SHOULDER TO CRY ON YOU CALL ME " Nicholas says his number out loud three times before jumping off the table he sits back at his table with his shirt still off holding his hand out to Jasmine
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Jasmine gives Nicholas his twenty she laughs and looks around the lunchroom at all the girls she sees actual writing something down
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:25 pm

Nichole just shakes her head while laughing " put your shirt back on before you catch a cold or something "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Kayla looked over at the student as he stood up on a table. She rolled her eyes laughing. She looked at all the girls writing down his number she looked over at him, she knew what they saw in him. Kayla pushed all thoughts to the back of her head. She got up and threw the rest of her lunch out before heading out of the cafeteria. She went to her locker, feeling bored she got out her iPod then went slowly down the hall listening to music. She didn't feel like staying in the lunch room
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Nicholas laughed " thank you and fine mom I will put my shirt back on but your the only female I see complaining "
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:31 pm

Nichole rolled her eyes " Am your sister I have ever right to complain "
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:32 pm

Jsmine still couldn't help laughing " Your just lucky your cool with all the football players or they would all be kicking your butt after school "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:34 pm

Kayla walked outside to the football field. She climbed up on the bleachers and laid down on her back, making sure not to fall. She looked up at the sky, relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:35 pm

" Hmm what can I say am a very likeable guy " Nicholas stood up and put his shirt on he swung his book bag over his shoulder " I am gonna go out to the football field and get some fresh air before class see you guys in a few " Nicholas left the lunchroom and went back to the bleachers he sees the new girl from earlier " Hey dont tell me your gonna steal my favorite place of this whole school now " Nicholas laughed
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:39 pm

Jaden let out a chuckle at the anoucment and the girls writing down the number. "Wow, that was some statement." he said and then saw the guy head off. He suddenly felt uncomfertable again.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Jasmine looked at Nichole " Your brother is hilarious there can never be a dull moment with him aroud huh "
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Nichole laughed " Best thing about having him as a brother "
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:41 pm

Jasmine laughed then she looked at the new student " So do you have a name ? "
Back to top Go down
Ayame

Ayame

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:42 pm

Nichole looked at the guy waiting for an answer
Back to top Go down
Domino

Domino

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:45 pm

"yeah, my name's Jaden." Jaden said hearing one of the girls talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Oakfire

Oakfire

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:34 pm

The cold woke Jack up.
"Night a-already?" He said.
Getting down, he headed outside.
"Oh no..." He said, noticing the gates were closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:30 am

Kayla sat up and looked at the other student. "i can't promise you that." Kayla couldn't hold back a smile, she looked away for a moment before looking back at him. "So what's your name?" She asked sorta wanting change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Oakfire

Oakfire

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Jack woke up.
Whew. Just a dream, Imagine, being stuck in this place.
Back to top Go down
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:11 pm

Nicholas jumped onto the bleachers he sat down and looked at the girl " My name is Nicholas and yours "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Human Roleplay
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next